A's last day in utero- I really enjoyed being pregnant and think this is a great picture.
Here is A's first bath, followed by the milestone of outgrowing her little tub. After the first couple of baths, she has grown to love them. Even the most extreme evening outburst can be calmed simply by entering the bathroom.
First lunch with the Grandmas- we have to get situated first, you know.
First bottle. A*ugust tends to go for things the first time. You think, "Wow- that was easy." But, the next time you try it, after the element of surprise has worn off, she may well balk at the idea. That is how the bottle experience seems to be working out.
First time cooking dinner. LOVE the sling!
Au*gust has to live up to heritage- her Daddy is from A*noka, the Halloween Capital of the World.

First Vikings game?
Touchdown!

2 comments:
Great pix of August Em! She is getting so big so quickly. I can't believe it. Can't wait to see her at Xmas time. Does she have a list made up yet? I suppose Daddy has already bought her some techno gadget. A Shuffle perhaps? :) Looking forward to seeing y'all around the tree. Lotsa love - D
Great pix Em! I cannot believe how big she is getting. Can't wait to see her again. I'm sure at Xmas if not before. Does August have a list yet? No doubt Daddy has already bought her some techno gadget. A Shuffle perhaps? :) Let's talk soon. Lotsa love. D
Post a Comment