Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dress Up

Lately, August's favorite activity is playing dress up. 

Mommy's skirt makes a great scarf. 


Next year's swimsuit top and some too-big shorts: 


Covering her shirt with stickers:


Winter wear:










Dress down:


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

My favorite is the halloween costume/longsleeved onsie/boots/no pants. I might wear that to work tomorrow.

grandma s said...

I enjoy the look of freedom with the bare look but yet the covered head incase of a chill....the pink and brown bib and the matching pink and brown boots is a very nice touch....the prepared look for possibility of colder weather while golfing in the "hot pink" mittens shows this girl is not just another pretty face. grandma s

Mink*e said...

Aww. I hope there aren't any of those famous girl-child clothing battles in your future. I've mostly escaped those, except for an enduring request for more pink. I haven't escaped the one-boy-flipping-down-the-toilet-lid-while-the-other-boy-is-peeing, so I'm not sure it's worth it. Tonight will yet again involve wiping down the bathroom walls... It was so great to see the girls at the museum today - August is now fine with me holding her if mama isn't in sight. Progress! Have a wonderful Christmas if we don't see you.